The Team at Propest Pest Control are experienced and highly qualified technicians and operators who are trained to do their jobs at a high-level standard.
Propest Pest Control are licensed and approved by the Health Department of Victoria, meeting the standard for safety and OH&S procedures that are in place for all our technicians.
Including the supporting following accreditations
Our accreditation includes:
- Accredited Termatrac Operator
- Pacific International TimberSafe accreditation
- Pacific International TimberSure accreditation
- Certificate in Application of Termiticides
- Alterm Installers Accreditation Certificate
- Certificate in Domestic and Commercial Pest Management
- Certificate in Termite Inspection, Monitoring, and Eradication
- Canberra Institute of Technology Certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Canberra Institute of Technology Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment
- Trithor Installers Accreditation Certificate
- Granitgard Installers Accreditation Certificate
- TERM seal Installers Accreditation Certificate
- Altis Installers Accreditation Certificate
- Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance Pest Management
Protecting your home against termites
An extensive AUSTRALIAN STANDARD (As3660 Protection of buildings from subterranean termites) deals with protecting homes from termite attacks. This standard provides minimum guidelines for homeowners, builders, and pest controllers on termite control and protection. The Building Code of Australia which is administered by local government authorities requires various measures to be taken when your home is built.
All Australian standards are adhered too, for the management of termites by the Australian Standard:
AS3660.1 – 2000 for New Buildings
AS3660.2 – 2000 are the standards for existing buildings
For timber Pest Inspection the Australian Standard is
AS4349.3 – 1998 Inspection of Buildings and Timber Pest Inspection.
We are proud members of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association.